Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

I feel like all I want to do is sleep and be lazy these days.
It's pretty sad even though I did manage to get a few things done around the house this weekend including start on my Thanksgiving day table scape.
(We're hosting)
I haven't totally finished it, but a part of me wants to wait because if I go into labor it won't happen at all.
HAHAHA!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for our weekend in pictures..
Even though we laid low we did have dinner at LuLu's Friday evening to celebrate her husband Keith's birthday.
 Everything was so pretty and the food was delicious.
So much so, that I ate WAY too much and didn't last too long into the night.
 The menu included yummy creme brulee.
 Since I didn't take a 37-week picture I had Lu take one of me at her house.
I'm rocking a lot of black these days because it's really all I have that fits.
Just a few more weeks!
Saturday was full of errands including buying items for our Thanksgiving feast such as the turkey.
While out shopping I noticed that my favorite little oranges are back in stores.
 We also finished up a few last things for Shelby.
Well, mainly Brad did.
He installed her car seat, and put together several things that were still in boxes.
We're getting excited!!
 We even made a stop at Babies R Us today to buy a few more things.
It was the first time during this pregnancy that we actually opted for the special parking.
I had to take a picture.
We are both working a couple of days this week then it's Turkey Time! 
As I mentioned, everyone is coming to our house.
More to come on that!!!

7 comments:

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love the look of Shelby's room.

KatiePerk said...

You look great! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very nice weekend! I love the white pumpkin with the intital in the beginning of the post! I didn't think to do that this year. Happy (almost) Thanksgiving :)

Lauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

Tricia said...

You are hosting? Girl, what are you thinking? :) And I can't believe how you are still up and running around doing things. I know I'd be so lazy and doing absolutely nothing. Kind of like I do now. :) Try to get some rest these last few weeks.

eas said...

Almost time for Baby's first Christmas! Have fun hosting and I love those cuties also. My daughter loves them as I'm sure shelby will also.

starnes family said...

You are SO close! I'm so thrilled that one year later you have Shelby on your mind and will get to meet her shortly. I couldn't be happier for you!!!!!!

Deviled Megs said...

You look fabulous!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!