Just a random post today with thoughts and pictures.
* I'm ready for Shelby to make her appearance. My due date is a week away but I have decided that after this week at work, I think I'm done.
I was REALLY in that mindset yesterday after time off.
It was so hard coming in....
I was exhausted, but today I'm much better and I'm actually fine with being here longer if I need or feel like it.
My doctor has told me that they won't even talk about inducing me until I'm a week past my due date.
Well, guess what?
That's December 12th friends.
That's a long time away. Not sure what it would be like to sit home for that long and cut into my leave.
So, we shall see.
Tomorrow is my 39th week appointment.
* Light brie and egg nog aren't worth it. Buy the real deal.
* I really want to go and see the Transiberian Orchestra in concert Thursday night. Trying to talk Brad into it. Wondering if I should just ask a girlfriend to go instead.
* Planning on wrapping all of our Christmas gifts this weekend if Miss Priss hasn't been born yet.
* Love that everyone in our neighborhood has their Christmas decorations up and it's not even December.
* Our awesome neighbors are having a holiday party this weekend and I'm wondering what in the heck I'm going to wear now that I'm ginormous and only have a few pairs of shoes that are comfy and fit.
* Love this picture of our niece Paige from Thanksgiving. Brad bought mustaches for everyone and at first Miss Paige didn't want to participate but after 10-minutes or so she joined in on the fun.
My Mom said she was just hanging out in there taking it all in.
* Shelby already has a couple of gifts under our tree.
My Mom and Dad made sure of that.
We just need to get the rest of ours wrapped.
* Shelby is also still receiving gifts in the mail from friends!Check out this most adorable hat sent to us from our friends Matt and Mandy in Macedonia!
I adore it!
It's from a shop on Etsy called The Mustard Seed.
Over the weekend Brad and I ventured out to finish our Christmas shopping and ended up at Black Lion.Gosh, they have so many pretty trees in that place!!
I thought the use of cotton was interesting.Very rustic.
This tree would SO BE in my mountain house, if I'm ever to get one.How much do you love this?!
Other than that, not a whole lot shaking around here.Brad and I soaking up our time together as we enter into the last days of being just a family of 3(me, him and Buddy).