Thursday, November 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday

I can't wait to reveal Shelby's nursery.
Just a few more touches and I will be able to show you all pictures.
Inspired by my best friend's nursery, for her now 10-year old, one of the things I wanted to do was incorporate some of me and Brad's baby/kid pictures.

Good thing I had already scanned a lot of these in for our wedding rehearsal dinner video so I was able to just get them printed off.

So today, a 'throwback Thursday', featuring a few of my favorites.
Of course, I didn't use all of these.
I
I was a bald baby.
We were living in Germany when this was taken.
My Mom bathed me in here a lot while my brother, 5-years older, played around in the tub.
I wasn't able to track down a whole lot of pictures of Brad under the age of 2 so these will suffice.
This is my absolute FAVORITE of all his kid pictures.
His Mom said he LOVED hiding in this hamper.
He too, remembers doing it.
I just wonder if Shelby will have curly hair like Bradster did?


My other favorite.
 So, VERY Brad.
Don't you think?
A few more weeks and we get to see what physical traits of ours that Shelby will have.
I can't WAIT to meet her!!

7 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Love the curly hair!! Can't wait for Shelby to make her blog debut!

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Great photos! I love the one in the sink.

Unknown said...

I have given you the Liebster award for being such an amazing blogger! The info in in my latest post.
http://www.southernramblings.com

starnes family said...

Love the throw back pics! Been missing the blog life. Catching up!

Tricia said...

These photos are too funny!! But girl, you are killing me with keeping me in suspense over Shelby's nursery. :)

Monica said...

That's so fun! You were a precious little baby!

Wiz said...

Love these pictures! We have our first grade pictures in Colt's room and are moving them to the nursery. I love the idea! Its fun to see who the baby looks like. You are getting SO close!