We are still more than 2-weeks from the official start of Summer on the calendar, but I consider Memorial Day my official start.
I've been seeing several bloggers post their Summer 'Bucket Lists', so I thought I would join in.
Mine probably isn't as long as others.
So, here we go, and note, that this is no particular order.
* At least 2 or 3 more camping trips in our travel trailer.
* More time at the pool.
* Get a tan.
And, no NOT A spray one like I had this weekend.
* Take more pictures
* Eat popsicles at the pool
* Go for a convertible ride with Shelby
* Go on boat rides and possibly have Shelby ride behind in the tube?
* Make homemade ice cream
* Make and eat smores by the campfire
* Have a cookout
* Go on a bike ride with Shelby and Brad
* Visit family in Arkansas
* Spend more time with both sets of parents
* Visit with family visiting from Seattle
* Go to the beach
Simple and straight forward.
Nothing overly ambitious, except making homemade ice cream!!!
How about you?
What are you excited about this Summer?