Sunday, May 8, 2011

WOW.WOW.WOW!

This makes me proud and I want to share with all of you especially in light of recent events.
Remember the high school classmate, that was a Navy Seal, that I've told you about?
Here's a picture of me and my friend Amber with Adam in high school.
Well, there's a documentary about him now.  It's a two-parter and totally worth your time. They are about 11minutes a piece.  He was part of that elite group that helped get the master-mind of the 9/11 attacks.  I really don't even like typing his name but you know who I'm talking about.
Anyhoo...click here to watch and I would love to hear your feedback. Just look for the tribute to Adam Brown.
Happy Mother's Day to All!

3 comments:

teresa-bug said...

No words...just tears. Thank you for sharing this.

DSS said...

Very touching!

Monica said...

That BROKE my heart. What a hero.