Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holy Honeymoon!

The title of today's post compliments of Sass. I stole it from her! Go check out the deets on her recent honeymoon. One word sums it up. AWESOME!

So we leave this afternoon and I can't wait to kick it with the hubby in the City.By.The.Bay! So love San Fran and all that's in and around it. We'll be kicking it with our friends Beth and DJ for a few days too :)

So here's what I dreaming of as I sit here at this computer.

Looking at this fabulous piece of architecture, riding the cable car, shopping on Union Street, eating fab food, seeing Alcatraz for the first time and more!

I'm dreaming of Tiburon, Sausalito, Sam's Cafe and hiking in and around these fabulous puppies. Muir Woods kids... never been there either in all my trips to the Bay Area.

I'm dreaming of wine tastings, tours, spa treatments and seeing all that Sonoma has, again, for the very first time.

Brad and I had such an awesome time last June in Napa I just know this year will rock the casbah even more.
BTW - this is one of my favorite pictures from our trip last year. This was after 1/2 day of tours and tastings. We were at Mondavi here. Check out all our pictures from last year here. You'll be amused.

So, I debated on bringing the laptop but have decided NOT to. Brad did not like the idea either. He wants my full attention instead of part of it going to Facebook and Blogs.
So, this is it until next Wednesday! CIAO!!

16 comments:

Coco said...

Im jealous!! Have fun and take tons of pics.

Bryan and Sara had a blast in Napa and San Fran!!!!

Anonymous said...

Y'all have fun!!!

The Jones Family said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! Have so much fun!

Little Match Girl said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures. Have a marvelous time!

The Soladay Family said...

So, so, so jealous! Have a blast, and drink some vino for me!

donatelli98 said...

One of my most fav cities!! Have fun and enjoy your honeymoon!

teresa-bug said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!! Enjoy!

Mrs. Potts said...

I want to come too! I cannot wait to hear about your trip - I've been wanting to make it back out there for a while now & with Mr. Potts would make it even more wonderful!

The Lenzers said...

have a great time!!!! talk to you soon

Sara said...

Have fun!!! Love San Francisco! Never been to Napa or Sonoma. Which absolutely baffles me considering I'm such a wino. One day.....

I have a comment about one of Brad's pictures but I think I'll email you instead. :)

Allyson and Dave said...

What a fun honeymoon!!! I would love to spend sometime out there. I have only ever been to San Fran on business so I did not get to enjoy it.

MCW said...

Have FUN!!!! Can't wait for pictures...

The Rand's said...

Have fun! Such a beautiful city and that hiking pic looks amazing!!

Monica said...

HAVE FUN! Bobby had a "to do" about me being on my phone checking email and FB while we were at Disney World. Oops!

SASS said...

Holy honeymoon is right! Have so much fun- can't wait to hear about it!!

FROGGITY! said...

hope you're having SO much fun!!