Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girl's Night Out!

Taking a break from the honeymoon recap - tomorrow will be Honeymoon in Wine Country.

For now a little bit from my girl's night out last night. Honestly, it seems like quite some time since I've been out with girl's like this.

We had some apps and champagne at our first stop. Don't you just love bubbles? I can't drink it alone though -- feels weird.

It has been awful hot here but we hung out on the balcony of this one restaurant. Lori's dressing is blowing around a bit because they had the fans on high.

I was super excited to wear my new dress. Well, it's not really new..new.. but new to me. My friend Beth gave me this Viviana Uchitel dress and I LOVES it!

I even found these shoes to wear with them. They are Jessica Simpson and I have to tell you - I like her shoes. I have several pair and the best part about them? They're comfortable!

Short but sweet post. I'll be back tomorrow with Sonoma pictures! Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

SASS said...

I love JS shoes! I own a couple pairs of chunky heels, and now that you mention it, they are my most comfy pairs.
Love me a girl's night out! Need one soon.

FROGGITY! said...

I LIKE JESSICA'S SHOES TOO! they really are cute and comfortable. in fact, that may be on my list of things to buy when my feet aren't swollen... hmmm...

you look fabulous! can't wait to hear more.

all these fun honeymoons and vacations to explore on y'alls blogs... loving it!

starnes family said...

Fab dress. You look great!

The Jones Family said...

Me too, have a few JS shoes! Even wore a pair for my wedding.

Cute dresses on all of you!

Sara said...

I've never bought JS shoes bc they look so uncomfortable. So glad to know that they are!! I'll have to give them a try.

Awesome dress! And yes, love me some bubbly! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm