Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who Dat! and a few other things...

Who Dat!!! I mentioned a few posts ago that I'm partial to the Carolina Panthers when it comes to NFL teams but...I did say I root for the NOLA Saints.

Anyway -- WOW! What a game against the Falcons last night! The Saints are now 7 and 0 and at this rate I'm feeling Miami in February is in their future. One of my b/f/f's (Jodee)is one of the biggest Saints fans I know and she's already booked her room!(calling me first and making sure first -- that wasn't the weekend of my wedding..lol!)

The 2nd thing today...This Cooking Light garden lasagna recipe. Made it last night with tons of fresh veggies I bought at the farmer's market over the weekend. One word...AWESOME!

I TOTALLY suggest you gals try it out too! It makes a big batch -- a lot of which I singled into portions and froze. Click on this picture for the recipe.

Now onto the important things. I've been tagged 2x's now for this Over The Top award. Once by Allyson and now by Sass.

Here are the rules:
Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.
So, here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? colored
5. Your favorite food? cheese
6. Your dream last night? weekend
7. Your favorite drink? vino
8. Your dream/goal? mountains
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? snakes!
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Mommy
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something that you aren't? mean
15. Muffins? Poppyseed
16. Wish list item? Mercedes
17. Where did you grow up? Louisiana/Arkansas
18. Last thing you did? coffee
19. What are you wearing? turtleneck
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? spoiled
22. Friends? loyal
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? mellow
25. Missing someone? Karen
26. Vehicle? Jeep.
27. Something you're not wearing? headband(WTF?)
28. Your favorite store? Mast General Store(and many others)
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? last night
31. Last time you cried? July
32. Your best friend? Brad
33. One place that I could go over and over? San Francisco
34. One person who emails you regularly? Alayna
21.35. Favorite place to eat? Red Rocks
I tag and award:
no one - take it and run with it if you want!
Happy Tuesday! Just 2 1/2 more days until my ladies start arriving!

3 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

That was such a great game! Mr. Potts & I watched it & I LOVED it! I'm with you - partial to the Panthers (and WHAT A GAME SUNDAY!!!) but always cheer for the Saints when they're playing.

Anonymous said...

Geaux Saints!!

starnes family said...

Good stuff, Dee!

Is this Jodee from our pledge class?

So excited for the Saints.