Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Recap


The Halloween weekend is over and I have to say ours was uneventful for the most part. It consisted of more working in the house. Recalking a shower, a Wal-Mart, Sam's, Trader Joes, Lowes and Garden Ridge run, me getting my hair cut and colored(and a test run on wedding hair too), cleaning, and sleep.

Oh yeh -- we did manage to venture out to a bar in the neighborhood for a bit on actual Halloween night despite the torrential downpours we were having in Charlotte.

The picture above is at the bar. Yes, I'm a bah-humbug when it comes to Halloween because I didn't dress up. Brad found this shirt his Mom had given him last year and wore it.

They did have a GhostBusters car in front of the bar. Kind of cool!?

And.. they had a Halloween costume contest. I took pictures of a few.

Medusa(our neighbor Heather) and hmm..something Mardi Gras maybe? Not sure..

Ghost Buster..

It's not hard to figure this one out..

The winner of the costume contest. Pretty elaborate.

Popeye and his little lady.

Brad's favorite costume of all. A banana hammock.
More work set for this week as all my ladies venture in starting Thursday for the bachelorette weekend. More hanging, cleaning and organizing!
Happy Monday!
BTW - in funny foto friday Brad was saying 'chubs'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are too funny!

BTW: Only Sophie, the chihuahua, gets to wear cute sweaters and vest.

starnes family said...

Cute pics! Glad you had a productive weekend. I wish we had a Trader Joes here!

PS - you look like you're lost weight. Itty bitty in your new header pic!

SASS said...

Cute pics! Brad's shirt is crackin me up. The treat. Heehee. Does that make you the trick?

That dog is my friend Kayleigh's pup, and yes, he's a mini greyhound! Hardly anything to the little guy. So cute.

Yellow Beads said...

ha, what great costumes. I lvoe Brad's shirt too!