Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cocktail Infusions

When I was in the mountains this last weekend I tried something very new to Dee.

Cocktail Infusions! Ever heard of them??

Kelli and I happened into a tea room of sorts and I looked around and was like.. what is everyone drinking?

Low and behold it was Tea Forte cocktail infusions. Click on the picture to learn more.

How it works -- you pick your flavor of tea. Mine was chai this night. Love me a good chai tea or chai latte.

This night it was either -- it was a Chai White Russian kids! Here we go...

Step one: Place one chai tea bag in the infuser glass and pour rum over it.
Step 2: Steep to desired strength.(I think the night they did it for us.. it was a while see how dark!)..

Step 3: Add ice and simple syrup

Step 4: 2oz of light cream..

Step 5: DRINKY DRINK!

This was towards the beginning of our night and Kelli still believes it's what got us going. I will be back to this little tea shop in Asheville and may be buying my own tea bags!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

Cute glasses. They look delish, too!

SASS said...

Yum! I like when you talk in 3rd person. Makes me giggle.

Coco said...

What the hell!!! I have never heard of such but sounds like a FABULOUS fall cocktail. LOVE a good white russion.

Love your scarf? Where did you get it? Send me one.

Allyson and Dave said...

Interesting...I don't know that I could drink that much cream...but I might have to try.

Anonymous said...

These look super YUMMY!