Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Happy Good Friday! The weather here in Charlotte is fabulous and it's predicted to continue throughout this holiday weekend!

As I've mentioned before -- we're hosting Easter dinner at our house tomorrow night(yes, we're doing it tomorrow instead of Sunday). Anyhoo! I'm so excited to be able to use our new china and all our new serving pieces! Lots of pictures to come on Monday. PROMISE!

Now for a look back on Easters in the past. Here's one that was fun.

Me and my rents went to the Biltmore up in Asheville, NC. I've been here a million times but Brad has not. We might have to make a trip up there soon. It's fun! The house, the winery, the grounds, etc.

On this particular trip The Buddy went too. Yes, he was on the front lawn for the Easter egg hunt. Believe it or not - a lot of other people had their pets out there too.

This picture is the best..
Buddy frisking one of the children at the egg hunt.

Well, that's it for today! Happy Easter everyone!!

7 comments:

teresa-bug said...

I love the Biltmore!!! I wish it weren't so expensive. Happy Easter!

The Jones Family said...

I want to go!

That last pic of Buddy is hysterical! Ha.

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!

starnes family said...

Biltmore = fabulous. I want to go!

Happy Easter, sweet friend.

The Soladay Family said...

Buddy is awesome! I have always wanted to go to Biltmore.

Happy Easter!

Sara said...

She should know not to mess with Buddy's easter eggs!!

Happy Easter! Have fun hosting. Can't wait to see pics!

{Kimber} said...

In all our trips to Gatlinburg I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Biltmore but we haven't ever made it.... :(

Happy Easter to you--hope the dinner goes great!!

FROGGITY! said...

Happy Easter to you too!!

I heart the Biltmore! So pretty. I've been in the fall and late summer, but I bet the spring is fantastic!