Friday, April 23, 2010

Flashback - Funny Foto Friday

Those of you who are my friends on Facebook probably have already seen this. How funny??!!

This is bid-day my freshmen year at LSU. Rebekah(who was my MOHonor), me and Gina. HAHA!
Gina actually had her second child earlier this week. CONGRATS!! A little boy named Riley Alexander.

We were in the elevator at our dorm - good ole' Miller Hall. The best part about this picture? Our 'Mom' shorts and those leather belts. Remember this was 1993!
TGIF! and Geaux Dee Gee!

7 comments:

{Kimber} said...

ahhhhhhhh mom shorts!! haha!! :)
Happy Friday

Allyson and Dave said...

I bet at the time you thought you were hot stuff in those shorts!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Oh I love it!!!

Yes my friend and her hubby designed the kitchen and did everything themselves...can u believe it?? They are so talented!
Have a great weekend!!

Xo
Blair

starnes family said...

I still have my tank top! So cute.

Carol said...

I love this...saw it on fb and laughed out loud. That's exactly how I remember the three of you. Good times!

The Soladay Family said...

I so remember those leather braided belts! Ha!

LSU Melanie said...

How funny!! I lived in Miller...7th Floor!!! Good times!!~!