Sunday, August 11, 2013

Feeling Lost

Happy Sunday.
I'm loving life right now and have a ton of blog topics to write about but for some reason I'm just not feeling the motivation to write them right now.
Ughh..
I've had laptop issues and we're in a transition period with Shelby, and I need to start writing notes to myself when I think of things to write about to force myself to actually blog about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For now, I'm going to be lame and post a few pictures of our weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shelby is all about the tub right now.
Tonight, she started standing up in there and before I knew it flipped out on her head.
UGH.
She's fine but I felt bad and realize she's growing up very fast.
VERY FAST.
Shelby had her first trip to the park today.
I love the park we've just been gone a lot this Summer so we haven't gone.
Today was hot.as.all.get out.
Even so I busted out the camera.
My friend Lynn met up with us and was just as excited as I was to see Shelby enjoy Freedom Park.
While at the park Sophie the Giraffe went MIA.
This is the last picture of her.
We canvassed the place but she was nowhere to be found.
I'm guessing a dog got her.
Will I buy another??
ugh..
probably.
Sad to say but this was Shelby's first time on the swings too.
She loved it, even if it was hot!
That's all I have for tonight.
Tomorrow I am going to force myself to write a few posts I've been thinking about.
Hoping you all had a fab weekend.

10 comments:

starnes family said...

Love her clothes......the bonnet is too much! Absolutely precious.

donatelli98 said...

Your Maw-maws bonnet is precious!! Just like Shelby!!

eas said...

What a beautiful park! Sorry about Sophie, they are expensive to replace! We are letting CAS use hand me down Sophie from her sister and she has oddly gone flat and doesn't squeek or have as much air anymore.

Maran (HeyHawleywood) said...

Write about the cabbage soup! I'm so interested in this.

Monica said...

Such a cute nugget! She is growing so fast. I'm enjoying all the pics that you post of her. Lyla once rolled off the couch (onto carpet thankfully) and I felt horrible, so I know the feeling. These things happen. Don't fret too much about it.

Happily Ever Parker said...

I want to hold her so bad! One thing to be grateful for is she is too little to know you replaced it! I always worry when a child has a toy of lovie (and only one of them!)

Tricia said...

This weekend was crazy hot! We were in NC all weekend and it was so hot yesterday. Looks like she had a great time at the park, heat and all! And love your dress you had on. So cute! And that giraffe amazes me. What is it about that thing. It's like crack for babies. :)

Leigh Powell Hines said...

She's so cute. That's too bad about Sophie. I've read all your posts now.She is a busy bee.

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

When feeling at lost about what to blog about or burnt out, I take a brief hiatus. It helps to just live life and not feel pressured to document every moment or write about this or write about that. And then I come back refreshed and recharged.

Visiting via The Charlotte Social.

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Again, seriously, that child! :-) I love her bonnet, I need to order some of those. I couldn't tell you how many times Lallie fell in the bathtub, always scary but nearly impossible to keep them down and yes! So fast! I wish there was some sort of bathmat that wasn't plastic that would still stick and give the little ones some traction, if that makes any sense.