Friday, April 12, 2013

Week in Pictures

I love pictures and always have, that's why I take a million of our precious daughter.
It's obvious that I'm not a professional photographer, most are taken with my IPhone.
Given that I love taking and posting pictures of Shelby my new favorite social media is Instagram.
I feel no shame in posting 5,678 pictures of her a day on there.
~~~~~~~~~~
You can link up and follow me with the icon on the right side of the page, or find me @DeNanner
~~~~~~~~~~
Saying that, here's our week in pictures.
Shelby in her nursery school OOTD(outfit of the day).
In memory of Lilly Pultizer she wore a shift.
Everyday when we get home Shelby gets put into the BOB stroller and we walk Buddy, then most days, I push her as I go for a power walk.
These days she's all about Sophie the Girafee.
Pretty sure baby girl is teething.
Shelby is such a happy baby.
It really blows my mind and makes me happy.
She gets super excited when put on her changing pad.
Her arms and legs start going wild and she even does this high-pitch squeal.
Brad loves being a Daddy.
He was holding Shelby the other day telling her how awesome she is.
My heart melted..
~~~~~~~
The one thing he really can't wait for is when he can truly carry her on his shoulders.
He was doing a little practicing the other night.
Shelby is doing great in the Bumbo seat these days and she's really starting to play with toys and such.
All smiles, all the time.
Last but not least.
How cute is this dress?
My dear friend Hopsy found it at a Dallas consignment store, after I was telling her I was in need of a smocked dress for Shelby to be able to wear for LSU football season and our LSU Charlotte Alumni crawfish boil next month.
She bought and is sending my way! Can't wait to get it!!
Half the price of what it retails at too!
TGIF!!!

11 comments:

MCW said...

How sweet of Hopsy! That dress is perfect!

Shelby looks so much like Brad...

I Do Declare said...

Shelby looks SO tiny on Brad's shoulders!

eas said...

I love that she wears Lilly to school. Cute LSU smocked dress.

Unknown said...

I love the little smocked outfits. Shleby is just adorable!
Laurie
Lulu and Daisy

donatelli98 said...

That dress is perfect for Miss Shelby!! I bet Grandma is looking for a Hokie one too!!

Emily Popovich said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily Popovich said...

That dress reminds me of one that I bid on for Ms. Shelby awhile back from stelly belly (on facebook) - but I didn't win it, I guess I didn't post in time. But I'm still keeping my eyes out for cute little fleur de lis dresses!! :)
-Emily

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Oh, I miss babies. Precious. What a cute little LSU dress.

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Aw, she is just the best and I can tell through your pictures how deeply she's loved. So sweet.

Monica said...

LOVE her little smocked dress! Can't wait to see her in it!

Deviled Megs said...

She is so so cute!!!