Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Have Had ENOUGH!!

Okay – a bit of a hodge podge of a post today. First things first. I have a new URL for my blog! I went on to Go Daddy.com and bought http://www.deestephensadventures.com/!! So instead of a blogspot address you can get to this blog by going to that URL! Lock it in!

I have more fun wedding tidbits for tomorrow but today I need to rant about my neighbors.

Seriously……………….it’s March 10th people!!!!!! The official start of Spring is next weekend and what am I still seeing around me??!!!

Yep... Christmas lights. Do these freaking people think this looks good?? Or are they just lazy?? I still can't believe it.

Wait for it....
Yep.. kind of a blurry picture but you get the idea. This is a totally different townhouse. A wreath and reindeer still out front??? PLEASE!! Shoot me now!!

Same house in the back. Decked out with Christmas lights. What's even better with these two houses is that they still have their lights on timers so they light up at night. OMG!!

A closer look. Maybe he/she likes the lantern look??!!

Oh.. this is the best. Totally Different House!!
Christmas tree still on the back deck. Come on people! It's almost f---ing April!!

What sucks even more???!! Brad called ouR HOA about this bullshit weeks ago and NOTHING.. HEAR ME...NOTHING has been done.
Well, guess what??! Dee is on the case now and even though my name might not be on that mortgage yet.
I am about to put the SMACK DOWN!!

12 comments:

Sara said...

I'm cracking up about this. It's pretty ridiculous to still have this stuff up in March. Sounds like pure laziness! Then again...maybe they just like celebrating the spirit of Christmas all year round and driving Dee crazy! :) ha!

If the shoe FITZ said...

that's crazy especially since it's not just one person...

The Jones Family said...

I can't get over that. More than one person with their still Xmas gear still up? Wow.

I'd go take it all down myself.

donatelli98 said...

I can't wait to see what happens now that you are in charge! LOL - sounds like my house!

Alayna said...

I'm with you, sista'''''' I called my HOA today. We have new people with insanely large lawn furniture in the back. Ridiculous. If people want to be tacky, go live on land in the country.

{Kimber} said...

yep...straight up redneck right there!! haha

yay for another Southern Gal!! glad you found me!!

Allyson and Dave said...

That is just wrong!!

Monica said...

Ok, that is RIDONKULOUS! For realz. Something is wrong with that. I can't believe the HOA hasn't taken care of that without you even having to complain.

SASS said...

Our lights are still up.
GASP!
But they're green and only on plants, so you can't see them. And the timer is off.
Maybe all those weirdos are bloggers who waste all their time like us...instead of taking down their decor.
Dead Christmas tree on the deck takes the cake. Did your neighbors see you taking pictures?! You're too funny, Dee!!

If the shoe FITZ said...

So I walk out the front door today which I never do b/c we go through the garage and looked up and our neighbors across the street have a big ass red bow...a Christmas bow! ha!

Dee Stephens said...

Sass, Brad asked the same thing. Did anyone see you taking pictures?
Who cares if they did. I would like for them to come outside so I can tell them.. YES..I am... because you need to get off your butt and take this shiznat down! LOL!

Jonni said...

The tree on the desk is a code violation. Call 311 for the number for code enforcement and report them.
They might be leaving it there for next year!