Friday, March 5, 2010

Wedding Recap - My Family

I noticed a few of the comments yesterday mentioned that they enjoyed meeting my family. I don't talk about them a TON on here and I know I haven't talked a lot about my nieces and nephew much either.

But today.. I will talk a little about them.

First off here is my immediate family minus one.

This is my brother and 2 of his three children. Wesley is divorced but his two oldest children chose to live with him and youngest with her mother. They all live in a town outside Baton Rouge called Denham Springs.

Preston is the oldest and Holly is the middle child. I was so very happy that they were able to make it in for the wedding. Made it much more memorable for everyone. They both told me afterwards that they had 'The Time Of Their Lives'.

See my brother got married when I was in high school and for years now these kids have been asking me when Aunt NeNa was going to get married and have babies!

So they were just as stoked as the rest of the family to see their Aunt get hitched!

Holly is 17-years old and Preston is 20.

My other niece Hannah, who is 15-years old, did not come to the wedding. According to her siblings though she wishes that she would have. They went home and went on and on about how much fun it was.

This is Hannah and I a few years ago up in the mountains in Georgia. All the kiddos just love The Buddy.

Oh.. have to share this awesome picture my friend Kara took at the wedding. This is when they played the LSU fight song at the reception. Preston was the first one to run to the dance floor!! GEAUX TIGERS!!

That's all for today! TGIF!

7 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Love the last pic with your nephew! I have an aunt who is 13 years older than me and we have always been super close! Glad the two of them got to come and share the day with you!!

The Jones Family said...

Happy they were there to celebrate with you too!

starnes family said...

Your black dress is so cute. Both of your dresses......wedding and rehearsal......flattered you perfectly. Well done, Dee!

The Lenzers said...

love all the wedding stuff. and what agreat dad you have!

SASS said...

What a nice compliment! You know you did it right when your family goes home and can't stop talking about how much fun they had. Awwww Aunt NeNa! Cute.

Lindsey said...

Pretty family!!! Love that black dress!!

Sara said...

That last picture is great! And you look amazing. Happy, happy times!