Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy One Year Blog!!

Can you believe my blog is one year old today!!! HOLY COW!! Check out the first post here.

I talked about our ski trip to Lake Tahoe in my first post so I thought it was appropriate to do a quick post about our ski trip here in NC that we took after the wedding.

First off - can I say that there is no better time to go skiing then during the week! There was NO ONE up there and we had no wait times for lifts. We skiied from 12pm to 4pm and the conditions were AWESOME! No ice, no rocks, just powered and groomed trails.

And.. I even did a black diamond. Granted - black diamond here in NC is nothing like one in CO or Utah but hey..what can I say?

I do have to give kudos to my friend Casey for helping me get this blog started. College friend and friend now.

Heading to Hot Springs in 4 hours. CIAO for now!!

11 comments:

The Lenzers said...

you go dee!!! i would be on the bunny slopes

Dee said...

Girl I would be busting my ass lol! Have a safe trip! Have fun!

Mrs. Potts said...

Happy Blogversary!

I haven't ever had on a pair of skis so I'm in awe of you!

donatelli98 said...

Have a good trip ... I think I will stick to drinking in the lodge!

The Jones Family said...

I'm so jealous... love me some skiing!

Happy Blogversary!

Have a blast this weekend too!

Sara said...

Have fun!!!

starnes family said...

Awe, thanks, Dee! Seems like you've been at it for more than a year. Love keeping up with you!

SASS said...

Congrats!!! Mine was in January, I should have celebrated :)
Love that picture of you two--adorable!

The Ratcliff Family said...

OMG! I love the wedding picture on top of the BLOG!:)

Coco said...

Happy Blogversary!!!

Have fun in Hot Springs.

Amber said...

I'm so late but happy birthday to your blog! And CONGRATS on being a married lady! Can't wait to see more wedding and skiing pics. Looks like both were a blast! XOXO