Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joy, Happiness and Excitement!!

Quick Post today kids and I'll be back in the blogging world full-time next week and I will be commenting, etc.

We got back from the mountains last night where it was one snow-bound place! We had to shovel a path into our cabin! Brad was thrilled.. LOL! More on that later.

For now a few wedding pictures that people have posted on Facebook. My friend Kara took most of these and I had to laugh when I saw them because I have my mouth open in half of them because I was so darn elated, exicted, happy, all of the ABOVE!!

Seriously, here's a few pictures that show just how excited I was. Granted, I had a few glasses of champagne but by no means was this excitment just from a buzz..

Ready..??
After our first kiss. You can still see the red lipstick on Brad's face..haha!

Entrance to our reception. I was STOKED! We walked into Black Eyed Peas 'I Have a Feeling'. Funny thing.. the BEP played in Uptown Charlotte the night of our wedding.

First dance.. Uncle Kracker 'Smile' - I think I'm still smiling!

2nd line - 'When the Saint's Go Marching In!' Everyone got into it. It was Awesome! I literally danced the entire night. My feet were still throbbing the next day!

On another side note.. Check out the card cage, that's our program inside too.. and pictures I had up at the rehearsal dinner. Brad's Mom brought them over and set them up at the cocktail reception.
Just love old pictures.

Well, again.. we head to Hot Springs tomorrow night! More to come kids!

8 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Great pics - can't wait to see the rest of them!!

starnes family said...

I'm enjoying it all, Dee. You look insanely happy and it makes me smile, too!~

Sara said...

I love how happy and excited you are in all these pics! Such a special time. Enjoy!!!

The Jones Family said...

Love them all too. Made me smile to just look at how happy you are; your smile is leaping off the page! :)

Dee said...

Aww honey you look so happy!! I couldn't be happier for you! I love the first dance pic where you're doing the "rock on" hand thingy! Lol.. Thank you for sharing a few pics with us! I couldn't wait to see them!

Coco said...

Look how happy you look! What a fun fun fun wedding.

SASS said...

I LOVE that first picture!!!! Brad looks so proud (with a red smudge!) and you look GORG. Dee, you look teeny weeny! Are you eating?! ;)
My other favorite is you on the dance floor. So precious. I'm so happy for you guys! I'm jealous. I'm ready for our wedding now!!! :) Go enjoy your honeymoon goofball!

Kara Edwards said...

I'm still so happy for you guys- you looked AMAZING! I loved finally meeting Brad too :)