Monday, January 25, 2010

Stock The Bar Party Wrap-Up

Thanks to our friends Ashley and Heather for throwing us a FABULOUS party! It was at one of my favorite restaurants here in Charlotte - Red Rocks Cafe.

Around 20 or so people showed and we racked up with wine, vodka, wine tags, drink/app books, and more!

One of my favorite parts of the shower? This book. The girls got me this leather bound where people could write notes, love and marriage advice. It also has inserts to put pictures from the party!

It was so nice to read the next day.

Beer and wine..


TONS of food! I just love Reds Rock food!

Centerpieces..
\
Cute party favors...

Back to the food.. love me some shrimp!

Potato cakes! My personal favorite!

Us...

Me and the two hosts. Ashley and Heather. Ashley (the blonde hair)and I used to work at FOX together. She was one of the hosts of my show. Heather has been my hair and makeup artist since I moved here.

Here Brad and I are with Ashley and the other host of the show I used to produce. The Edge..
Those were the days....
Me, Ashley and Mark..
Sorry - but in my opinion - that show has never been the same since the three of us left.

Friends - Dana and Bill..

Brad with Ashley's hubby Scott.

Usual suspects.. haha! Seriously, my SIL,BIL, and some of Brad's college buddies.

Me and Heather and her hottie Baywatch looking hubs Todd.

Former producers at FOX with me. Tamera and Alexis.
Amanda and her boyfriend Adam. Met Amanda through the Jr. League of Charlotte.

Heather and my bud Dana..
Such fun! Thanks again ladies. So great to have such great friends!

And.. a great fiancee'.

Thanks to all who came!

The rest of our weekend consisted of cleaning and going over to a friend's house for lunch and the Colts game.
Then home to watch my boys whip up on ole' Brett Farve!
Can you say WHO DAT?!
Drew Breejesus! So stoked they're going to the SUPERBOWL!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO DAT?!?!

starnes family said...

So, so exciting!!!!!!!

Looks like a great party. So glad you had fun.

donatelli98 said...

Looks like fun!

The Jones Family said...

What a fun party and theme! Love it!

Coco said...

What a fun party!!! LOVE Your dress, where did you get it.

SASS said...

Yes, that dress is super CUTE! What a fab idea for a party, Dee! Only you, wino. :)

Dee Stephens said...

Got the dress at a little boutique here in Uptown Charlotte.

The Lenzers said...

i'm behind again...shocker!!!love the bar party, enjoy all the goodies. I am with you on the baby shower thing, and i have kiddos. you will certainly need and appreciate the first one for yourself though, keep that in mind. Make all those people come to yours as payback-HA!I cant believe you still have a tshirt that some guy gave you that long ago. you are too funny. i have to tell you a few months ago a gal joined the gym. i kept thinking she looked familar, but couldnt place her. then just a couple of weeks ago when i started going back after the baby, it dawned on me. i think she looks like a blonde you!

Anonymous said...

how great! our stock the bar party was my favorite of all our wedding showers.

If the shoe FITZ said...

we had a stock the bar shower too and we got soooo much barware it's freakin insane...we have glasses for every drink possible! but so fun!!