Friday, January 22, 2010

Feedback and Funny Foto Friday

Let me just say. LOVED the feedback on the shower thing. Glad others feel the same way. The invite I got is actually for a friend who has twin girls and is now getting ready to have a boy. Still said.. no showers for second babies.. sorry.
Friends of ours are hosting us a Stock the Bar Party tomorrow night. They and others wanted to throw me a bridal shower but I turned them down because as I've said before I DON'T like them.
Sure didn't want to put my friends through the pain of watching me open gifts and the fake 'ooohss and awwss'. Gross.. haha
Now to funny foto Friday.
Proof that I did really work at Disney World in Orlando during college.

I was a guide on the BackStage Tour. It was part of the Disney College Internship. Best Times Ever! TGIF!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

So cute, Dee. You were just a baby!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness...baby face!!

Have fun at your 'stock the bar' shower. Those are the best kind!

Allyson and Dave said...

Love the Disney photos. Dave was the guide on King Kong at Universal for while. He can still give that little speech. He randomly does when he has nothing else to say.

Anonymous said...

how much fun!!!

The Jones Family said...

What a freaking fun job! No fair :)