Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Father's Day 2012 is almost over but I wanted to be sure to post about it.
Since we just got back from our trip we weren't able to be with my Dad this year but I did get this picture from my Mom.
Yep..
My Dad got a golf cart for Father's Day!
They live on a golf course and my Dad plays quite a bit, that is when he's NOT traveling for work.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad!!
 My in-laws kept Buddy while we were away so we went up to their house to bring the pooch home and spend the day with Brad's dad.
As you an imagine, Buddy was happy to see his Daddy on Father's Day too!
 The weather was awesome!
We ate lunch and went for a boat ride.
 Now, it's back to reality...
Hope you all had a wonderful day too!

3 comments:

MCW said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

I Do Declare said...

Welcome back! Love that picture of Brad + Buddy!

donatelli98 said...

Good times!!