Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorority Days...

I was going to blog about my friend Dawn tonight. We are going to her wedding this weekend and she has been one of my best friends since I met her in 1998 in Reno. She even lived with me in Vegas for while. AWESOME chick indeed. BUT...I like to post pictures and I have only a few ones of her scanned in.

Anyhoo.. in looking for photos of us on my laptop I found these. I scanned in 3 of my 4 sorority composites pix in for our wedding slideshow but didn't even use them. My Junior year is missing.
BUT..I thought I would share and ask what you think has changed from picture one to three. Yes, I'm a bit chubbier but who wasn't in college right?

Here we go:

Freshman year -- long hair and tons of booze and Taco Bell. Remember the legal drinking age was still 18 in Louisiana when Casey and I started school..

Sophmore year...Getting my anchor/sailor mate on. Delta Gamma baby. My friend DSS knows what I'm talking about even though she's not that into her sorority days anymore.

Senior Year...Notice the difference?

As Brad would say.. "We're rolling up out of this b--tch tomorrow!!". Cali bound peeps! MUAH!

15 comments:

starnes family said...

Look back at my composite picture from our pledge year. RED hair. Must have been the lighting. Totally doesn't even look like me!!!!!!!

You look darling. That is so the sorority Dee I know!

MCW said...

Ok...so I kind of think you look younger now!

MCW said...

But always beautiful! xo

Ashley said...

I am a DG! :)

The Jones Family said...

LOVE looking back, SO fun! Have a great weekend!!!!

The Soladay Family said...

When I look back at my college day pictures I gag.

Have fun in Cali!

The Lenzers said...

you are too cute, love that your hair got shorter each year. have a great time in cali

Sara said...

You look so cute!

Have a great trip to California!!

donatelli98 said...

Your hair got shorter and your face got thinner each year! Cute pics - you are brave - not sure I would post any of my college pics! Have fun in Cali!!

DSS said...

How much fun is this post!!! I want to do mine too. Now, I've just got to find my composites. Geezzz...I had AWFUL hair sophomore year. I do remember that. But it would be so good for a laugh.

Now, let's just say that you are one of those girls I hate. You look great in all of them!! Seriously. You didn't have one of those years where you look back and think "egads! who ever thought THAT was a good look". I, unfortunatley, did.

And, I have to admit...I mentioned something to a girl friend the other day about meeting a DG through a blog, and how I said I really didn't even think about my sorority anymore, etc. She totally called me out. Apparently I have anchor stuff all over the place (including my favorite necklace and ring), and pink & blue are my favorite colors...together...still :)

Unknown said...

cute - i love looking back!

PS - PASS IT ON - ANOTHER GIVE-AWAY!!! - 2 necklaces = 2 winners! - JOIN IN!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Nikki said...

Delta delta delta can I help ya help ya help ya?

Love it! You look so grown up in that last picture. Way more than I did when I was in my hippie college clothes.

Have fun in Cali! Drink lots of wine for me!

Summer Athena said...

oh man oh man! look at those photos! blast from the past! loving them.

The Rand's said...

Fun pictures!

Have a great weekend in Cali.

Coco said...

So professional. You still look the same. You look 18!!! But way skinnier.