Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Celeb Sighting in Hollywood and Paparazzi

We are back! We had an amazing time and are so happy for Dawn and Jonathon! I took over 250 pictures during our five days in Cali so I need to sort through them and do a couple of posts.

Until then I thought I would share one of the funnier and cooler stories of our travels. Coco and Sara will be jealous because we saw a celebrity! Not a big one but singer and dancer Christina Milian.

Here’s how the story goes. It was our first day and we decided to stop along Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood and have lunch at Cafe Med in the Sunset Plaza across from this cute restaurant. Our pizza was AMAZING!

On our way out to our car we saw paparazzis EVERYWHERE!! And a TMZ camera!! HOLY CELEBRITY!!
I had no clue who it was but Brad sure did. It was singer and dancer Christina Milian. Here's the picture I snapped with my camera.

Brad joked that we might end up in the background of TMZ and guess what?

We did! See me in the back to the left? HYSTERICAL. Click here to read the actual article and see the picture.
We actually saw the video on TMZ yesterday before we left Ojai but you couldn't see us in the background. I'm still searching for the raw online though.

In case you need proof. You see my scarf from a picture we took in front of the Chinese theater just an hour before.

Totally cool or what? Just another of Dee's Adventures!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

We love watching TMZ...that's so funny. I love celebrity sightings. Glad you guys had fun!!

Unknown said...

very cool! - my boyfriend see's celebs all the time - he works in NYC - and my Mom was on 90210 !! - how cool right? - i was SOOOO jealous when i was a kid that she got to be with them and not me!

PS PASS IT ON --> GIVE-AWAY going on – 2 necklaces = 2 winners .. LAST day to ENTER!!!

~Join Necklace Give-Away Here~


*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

DSS said...

Gaaahhhh...that's awesome! I totally see you. You fancy pants, you!

starnes family said...

Totally cool and the scarf is darling!

The Jones Family said...

Love it, that's awesome! Can't wait to see all the pics!

The Lenzers said...

super star...you, not her!!!

Allyson and Dave said...

That is pure awesomness!!! I am so jealous!

The Soladay Family said...

How much fun! Love the scarf too.

The Rand's said...

How fun! Great scarf!

donatelli98 said...

It is so sad - I don't even know who she is! I think it is funny Brad knew who she was before you!

Sara said...

I also think it's hilarious that Brad knew who that was. I wouldn't have had a clue!!
I love celebrity sightings!!!! So fun.

p.s. Coco would've jumped in front of the TMZ camera. Fo sho!

Little Match Girl said...

Awesome! I do love a good celebrity sighting!

{Kimber} said...

wow!!! YOU are famous now too!! :)

that is a cool story...glad y'all had fun!

SASS said...

How fun!! Saw your Cali pics on FB too- such a beautiful trip, woman! You, your boobs, and Bradster are so hot right now!

Nikki said...

Too funny! You're famous!

I didn't know she had kid...