That’s right, I’m leaving:
* my historic neighborhood lined with oak and magnolia trees(great for walking)
* walking to the bars and restaurants I’ve frequented for 7-years.
* my 1 and half-mile drive to work.
* the condo that I just love because it’s been all mine.
BUT…it’s all for the better. Because:
· I’m moving in with my honey and soon to be hubby, the love of my life and most important my b/f/f(seriously).
· His place is nearly 3x’s the size of mine. More room for my junk!
· I can still keep all my furniture.
· I get to redecorate a place that has a clean palette. The man has 3 floors and only 4 things on the wall in the entire place, there’s no paint, and the same builders lighting. That means a lot of fun for Dee!
We both know living together will be an adjustment especially for me! I haven’t had a roommate since 1998! Can you believe? Just The Buddy for 4-years.
In honor of my beloved condo. I thought I would share a few pictures of the place before I start dismantling it. These were taken for the Craigslist listing.
view from the back door..Heyy..Buddy!!
View from the front door..
Taking you down the hallway. A co-worker of mine at Fox Charlotte painted that painting at the end of the hall.
Office..this is Buddy's spot. We're letting Robyn and Jeff(Brad's brother and wife)keep this sofa bed for us until we get a house with a basement(Brad's dream)..