Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lilly for Target

What a crazy Sunday here!
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a fan of Lilly Pulitzer so when I heard they were collaborating with Target I knew I had to get a few pieces.

Well, everyone else across the country had the same idea and the crowds were INSANE!!
My friend LuLu, got there around 5am and was number 4 in line. I got there at 645am or so and joined her.
The line grew the closer to 8am it got.
 Not going to lie, I was seriously anxious but it all ended well.
We teamed up with 2 other girls in line with us and we split up.
Two of us hit the kids section and the other 2 hit women's.
 People were STARING at us and all that we got.
Over time, we weeded through it all and bartered for things we didn't want and things we did want.
 When it was all said and done I spent WAY too much money but I got a TON for what I spent.
Not going to lie, I've been online tonight selling several of Shelby's dresses and stuff to help pay for it all!
LOL!!
 And get this!
Lu and I are going to be on the news tonight about the sale.
An anchor at my old station saw the pictures I posted on social media and asked if she could use!
A one time deal and I had a lot of fun shopping and am super pleased with what I got.
How many of you hit up Target today??

2 comments:

Allena said...

I randomly went to Target yesterday to shop for bath stuff for the new house and saw an EMPTY Lilly display, ha!

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

You and LuLu look like you are having SO much fun!! I didn't go, and let's be honest I am not exactly hurting for anything LP, but I do wish I'd gotten some of the swimsuits and a few items for kids for our godchildren, etc.