Join Carolyn for Thoughts on Thursday!
1. Talk about a short work week! We're taking tomorrow off and heading to the beach! Myrtle Beach aka Redneck Riveria to be exact.
I've only been there once.
We chose MB because it's the closest beach to us.
Here's to a romantic weekend for the two of us!
2. I'm becoming obsessed with the Casey Anthony trial. Seriously, I sit at work with my TV on Court TV all day. How much can one person lie? Seriously?? She made up all sorts of imaginary friends.
Also, I just found out that she may have based her whole 'nanny kidnapping' story on an episode of One Tree Hill?
Then they found that she googled that episode in the weeks prior to Caylee going missing.
Anyone else obsessed?
3. We've been trying to eat better and Brad is really on board like I have never seen him. He is making the biggest effort to cut out carbs and eat more veggies and fruit. Oh.. and he's even talking about us cutting out red meat all together. I almost fell off my chair. I'm not that fond of red meat so I could do it but for him. Mr. Prime Rib. That's a SHOCKER!
4. Remember how I told you that Brad spilled gasoline in my JEEP a few weeks ago. Well, now almost 2-weeks later it STILL smells like gas. We ripped the carpet out of the back and it has aired out now but the car itself has not despite me pouring kitty litter in it and buying every air-freshner known to man. Not to mention we left it in our driveway with the windows rolled down for a week in the blazing sun.
I guess it will take time.
5. Last but not least on this Thursday that is actually my Friday.
All good things come to those who wait? I sure hope so. Like Brad always says -- 'We're EVEN Stephens' so sh-t has to work out. Right?
Tootles until next week.