Thursday, June 20, 2013

Looking to Adopt

If you've been reading this blog for any time at all you probably know of our struggle to conceive Shelby.
Years of doctors appointments, tests, fertility treatments.
It was rough time in our lives.
You can read more about it in this post in case you're new.
During that time there was one person I turned to time and time again for support.
My friend Becky.
She and I became friends through our husbands, Brad and George, who went to college together.
Becky and George also dealt with infertility and she was my calm many days during our storm.
Her Facebook messages, emails.
She even offered for Brad to talk to George since it is very rough on the men as well.
George and Becky were able to have a son, Robbie, through their fertility treatments but now they're looking to expand their family through adoption and that's what this post is about.
I'm trying to help them expand their reach as they look to make a connection with a birthmother.
They are one of the best families I know and I want to try and help them and hope you will do the same.
If you can pass this information on to anyone who you think can help, I know they would appreciate it.
And, just keep your eyes and ears open...you never know how a connection is made.
To learn more about George and Rebecca's journey click here to visit their adoption website.

3 comments:

I Do Declare said...

Good luck to them!

Jordan Cole said...

I am so glad that you shared their website! Adoption has always been near to my heart. They seems like such an amazing family, I wish them the best of luck!

Unknown said...

What a great post for your friends. I wish them luck!