Friday, September 16, 2011

And...That's a Wrap

Are you over all the family pictures I've posted in the past week?
There have been a ton but I thought I would leave you with one last one.
The Stephens/Waller/Grubb families.
Of course, there are several family members who didn't make it this year.
I recruited a neighbor to come over and take the picture.
I think it turned out pretty good.
Most of us are leaving tomorrow to head home and it turned off cold and rainy here today so it's been a low-key kind of day.
A group of us went back into Beaufort to shop and I'm getting ready to nap.
A perfect way to end a week.
So, all in all.. this is the last beach post I'll make you scroll through.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Love, love, love all the beach pics! And, that red/blue dress of yours is darling. I know you got a ton of compliments on it.

Family trips are so much fun. Had a blast in Florida!

The Lenzers said...

GREAT FAMILT PIC!!!!! glad your trip was great.

Leigh Powell Hines said...

You look stunning in that red and blue dress. Love it.

love jenny xoxo said...

What a beautiful family! and I love the your dress!

XOXO